One step forward,
two socks back.
With every purchase made from Red Moose, we
donate socks and shoelaces to people in need.
- NSNutan S.ReviewingShoe and Sneaker WhitenerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best Shoe whitener
This product did exactly what it was supposed to do.
- RPRay P.ReviewingShoe and Sneaker WhitenerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsWhitener not a cleaner
Whitener not a cleaner and it does it's job very well. Super easy to use and great results. I used it on my athletic shoes.
- AKAntonina K.ReviewingShoe and Sneaker WhitenerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsEasy to apply and dries quickly
Gave this a try on a couple of my favorite sneakers which are starting to get quite worn out on the white areas. This takes a few coats, but it does cover up some of the discoloration, not all of it, but will allow some more wear on my favorite shoes.
- IPIva P.ReviewingShoe and Sneaker WhitenerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSaved my vans
So I had spilt soy sauce on my brand new white vans… so naturally my idiot peanut brain put bleach on them. Long story short they turned green, yellow, blue, brown…. Basically looked like crap. I scrubbed, used baking soda, etc and the vans were ruined. UNTILLLL I got this product and now they are back to sparkling white!!! Needed a few coats but nothing crazy. Get it, it works great.
- NPNozipho P.ReviewingShoe and Sneaker WhitenerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks very well: keep in mind it's a coating not a cleaner
My Converse All Stars were looking scuffed despite cleaning, so I was excited to see what this product could do.At first I wasn't sure how the product came out and thought maybe it had some sort of seal on top. You just press the applicator tip firmly.In my case it took two coats to get full coverage but it made a very nice finish. On the smooth rubber toe part of the shoe I had to brush it out a bit to make it smooth and even. In some ways the product is like white acrylic paint that dries quickly. And like any sort of paint, be sure to apply over a bit of newspaper and don't be wearing your favorite sweater. I spilled some on my kitchen table but it came off with a little water.I have not tested the coating for durability, however it seems to be well adhered.If I had to make a suggestion to the manufacturer, it might be to call it a whitener coating. At first when I saw "whitener"I expected it to be something like whitewall tire cleaner for cars. It's actually fast drying white coating. I was a bit nervous when I first applied it, but the end result is better than I expected.All in all the product works well, these sneakers now look like new.
- RDRolando D.ReviewingShoe and Sneaker WhitenerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks!
This stuff is wild! It's like wite-out for your sneakers. I thought it would be some kind of bleach or cleaner, but it actually covers your shoes in a thin white film that's very similar to wite-out. Goes on super easily with the sponge-tip applicator and covers a surprising amount of scuffs and blemishes. It's a very stark white color but also works fine on slightly off-white shoes. You can see the difference in the attached pictures (left is after, right is before). So happy with this stuff!